Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Message to You...

Dear Friend,

You and I have been through much together over the past few years. I realize that I have loaded up your email box with many messages during that time. Please know that I’ve not meant to be a bother, but rather to keep you informed so that you can choose to be involved as we work to achieve good and solid representation and leadership from our government.

Please plan to come out in support of Gene Hart as he puts his life and family and job on hold in order to seek election to the Virginia House of Delegates to represent and work for us, the people of Harrisonburg and Northern Rockingham County. Gene Hart is a man of very high intelligence and integrity, and he is also a man who possesses much commonsense and a very good sense of sound judgment.

Gene Hart will make a much better Delegate than I could have hoped to be, and ever so much better than Matt Lohr will ever attempt to be…

Please join me at 6:30pm this Thursday May the 14th, at the Harrisonburg City Council Chambers at 409 South Main Street to provide him the nomination, and grace him with our confidence and full support as he steps into the battle on our behalf.

I am asking you personally to join me in this effort to send a very high quality individual to Richmond to represent our interests, and to work hard for our community.

Last year we joined together and elected Barack Obama and Mark Warner.

Last year was for America.

This year is for Virginia, and the Shenandoah Valley

Help me work to elect Gene Hart.

The first step is to endow him with the Democratic Nomination as our Candidate.

What? The Nomination Caucus for Democratic Candidate to the Virginia House of Delegates, 26th District.

When? Thursday, May 14th 2009, at 6:30pm.

Where? 409 South Main Street, Harrisonburg Virginia, at the City Council Chambers.

I hope to see you Thursday evening to work together for better government.

I remain sincerely yours in service,

Lowell Fulk

Chair

Rockingham County Democratic Committee

No comments: