- The best person to hire for a job, is the person who has the experience and understanding to know what the company needs, a solid and proven work ethic, and a vision for the future.
- The best person to hire for a job, is the individual who's history shows she will give her full attention and effort to making the company the best it can be.
- The best person to hire for a job, is the person who puts faith in hard work and performance.
- The best person for the job, is the individual who is willing to earn the job.
- The best person for the job, is the individual who exhibits all of the above, plus a proven long term investment of herself in her community and church.
The Robinsons met Dianne as she was going house to house, listened to her ideas, expressed their ideas and concerns, asked questions, and now display a Fulk for Clerk of Court sign in their yard.
Sincere Thanks to The Robinsons of Grottoes for their support!