Monday, March 2, 2009

Poll: Guns in Bars and Restaurants?

Guns in Bars and Restaurants

Where do you stand?
Vote in our Poll!


What is your opinion of allowing Guns to be carried in Bars and Restaurants?
I support allowing Guns to be carried in Bars and Restaurants
I oppose allowing Guns to be carried in Bars and Restaurants
I don't care one way or the other
Free polls from Pollhost.com








Where will you go?
I will not take my business to a Bar or Restaurant that allows Guns
I will take my business to a Bar or Restaurant that allows Guns
It won't make a difference where I take my business
Free polls from Pollhost.com




3 comments:

JGFitzgerald said...

The funniest part of this is that the supporters made it illegal to drink if you wear your gun into a bar. Of course, it's also illegal to drive a car when you're drinking. How's that working out?

Bubby said...

Can I carry my concealed weapon into the General Assembly visitors gallery? I promise not to drink.

Anonymous said...

Hell yes, make it ILLEGAL to have guns in bars and restaurants. That way, only crooks will have guns in bars and restaurants. We don't need no law abiding citizens legally armed. Heck, let's even make it illegal to cut people's heads off in a cafe on Virginia Tech campus. There, now all our problems are solved!