Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bush to take a Conciliatory Tone at his Last UN Address

What BUSH SHOULD say in his last UN General Assembly address:

I'm sorry that:

I attacked and took over 2 countries.

I set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.

I dissolved more international treaties than any president in US history.

I am the first president in US history to order a US attack AND military occupation of a sovereign nation, and I did so against the will of the United Nations and the vast majority of the international community.

I am the first president in US history to compel the United Nations remove the US from the Human Rights Commission.

I am the first president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the Elections Monitoring Board.

I rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant and I withdrew from the World Court of Law.

I refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.

I am the first president in US history to refuse United Nations election inspectors access during the 2002 US elections.

I am the first US president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.

that my party's presidential hopeful, John McCain, will continue the same arrogant disregard of world opinion and cooperation.

Good Luck.

Regards,
GEORGE W. BUSH

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant post!!! Too bad it's true.

Anonymous said...

Dear Jesus,
Please protect us from those who falsely claim to speak in your name.